1. Masonomics: Tyler talks, Arnold, Tyler, and Peter Boethke respond.
2. Sight Enhancement: Isegoria links.
3. On not liking real solutions. I comment in that thread.
4. Seth on properly accepting limits to knowledge. See also the intro to his linked paper.
5. Health Care Mankiw analogizes beautifully. Kling references Ezra Klein pseudo-agreeing.
6. Sumner on Swiss democracy: Direct democracy avoids many public choice problems. Long. Good.
7. The macro debate continues. Tyler meta's it up (links), comments near topic, and then sides with Falkenstein