- Most of business is about generating cooperation, not anything else. (HT: Cowen)
- A CEO's Job is very small. HT: Joel Grus
- Robin Hanson: Love vs. Religious Experience. The Meaning of Life. US Health Care law kills 300,000.
- Joel Grus offers his book for burning instead of Qurans.
- Will Wilkinson explains why you might want to vote for republicans even if you don't like them. Karl Smith piles on. Of course, Borepatch has been beating this drum for a while.
- Unintended Consequences, farming legislation edition. HT: Joel Grus. Also, we might do to be reminded of David Friedman's history of English Egg Safety.
- John Pepples argues that the left has become the party of the environmentalists, feminists, minorities and gays, and has forgotten the poor. His list reminds me of my list from a couple days ago, but more leftwardly.
- Arnold Kling laughs at folks who think government works like a cooperative enterprise.
- Democracy in America points out how bad of a swindle is Social Security (Let's screw the poor).
UPDATE: Links fixed