- Taxprofblog finds best colleges according to employers (HT: Insty)
- Russ Roberts with a great experiment to test Keynesian government spending.
- Matt Ridley: Don't be bleak.
- Kling: Germany used to work more than the US, then higher taxes came.
- Philip Greenspun: US System particularly bad for cutting government vs. European systems.
- Sheldon Richman: Obama, neocon. It remains underappreciated that neocons are a bunch of democrats who decided national security was important, but still believe the government should run everything.
- Robin Hanson: Bike Helmets. Key line is at the very end.
The virtue of excellence
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Busy still with working and moving, but there's some links in the last couple days: