- Robin Hanson: Morality Porn
- Tyler Cowen: Government + Growth
- Will Wilkinson: Negative Mexican immigration?
- Tim B. Lee: How Patents Work
- David Henderson sideswipes a huge, underused libertarian argument: Yes, there may be "market failure" here, but why do you expect government action in the real world to make it better rather than worse?
- Steve Horowitz: Q: Why Free Markets? A: To protect the poor from the rich and powerful.
The virtue of excellence
Friday, July 8, 2011
While I'm driving, I'm not getting much reading in. things that caught my eye as being important: