- Perfidy's posters. 1. 2. 3. 4.
- Isegoria on HOW Legos were built for girls.
- Growth/Wealth is the god-metric, and makes you healthier.
- Schools suck for boys.
- Tabarrok: Warfare-Welfare nation OR Innovation State. Pick ONE
- Wonderful post on perspective from Jehu. (Can any of y'all hear the word perspective without thinking of Ego from Ratatouille?)
- Insty says the youth are more libertarian. I wish, don't believe.
- My buddy in jail...great story.
- Athol Kay. Single most important statistic on marriage EVER!!!! very end of the post.
- Robin Hanson on Tariffs. I've linked this study before, but the numbers are insane. Also on parents vs. kids.
- Tabarrok's 2 Cows challenge.
- Blunt Object with the picture of public choice.
- Cowen sends us to Cost of a Life calculations...and to sibling sanity and choice of major (neat article).
- Sebastian Marshall is singing my education-song.
- More on education from the WSJ. School stunts the teenage brain?
The virtue of excellence
Monday, January 30, 2012
Linky Part I
I thought that the weekend was chock full of bloggery goodness. Here's my roundup: