- Blunt Object, Malthus, Simon, 'nuff said. And the pictures rock.
- Kevin Carson on before-tax inequality...referencing the recent news that before-tax inequality is LOWER in the USA than elsewhere. Why? Crony Capitalism. RTWT.
- Phrase of the day, and can I join? The GMU Libertarian Mafia.
- Rod Long @ Cato Unbound responds with property-rights absolutism, and finds my QoTD
In a late interview, [Hayek] admitted that were he a younger man, he would probably be a libertarian anarchist
- Standard, but always useful commentary on the history of child labor laws @ Volokh.
- FDA decisionmaking. Seems like a step up.
- Sumner, runner up QoTD: "It's the stupidity, stupid"
- Wilkinson expanding on Cowen's maxim. My commentariat won't like the end, but the rest is well worth reading.
The virtue of excellence